Monday, March 16, 2009

This is why you don't get new backpacks!


Horrible day at school!!! Let me tell you, I was just thinking of how much easier it would be with a new backpack! So I asked my dad, kindly, if he could,per-say, purchase one for me. I didn't know that it was the exact same one as my arch enemy, (Not going to name names) I soon found out the trouble I had gotten myself into that morning. I was just minding my own business when she came along and said, "You have the same backpack as me?!?!?!?" If you think thats bad, guess what she did next??!?!?! She kicked my new Jansport pack into the mud!!!! It was so.... uncouth of her!! Just ask my Bff Cameronshe was there, leave a comment asking her about it (she'll like that!)   

2 comments:

  1. I want them all! They're so adorable!!! They also look like very happy kittens, don't they?
    xo, Penney

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh! frenimies! we all have them. i had one in high school & all these years later i still don't trust her!

    ReplyDelete